From the 21st of April the Aalborg Airport Lounge is open to all passengers.
Aalborg Airport Lounge
Indulge yourself with a relaxed and enjoyable time at Aalborg Airport's lounge before you begin your travel.
Lean back and enjoy the serenity. Revel in the special atmosphere – which is reserved for those in possession of a Bonus Card or a Priority Pass. Moreover, it is possible to gain access by paying 179 DKK.
You can use the Lounge up to 3 hours per stay.
- Free hot and cold beverages
- White wine, red wine, local and international beers, coffee and tea
- Refreshing mineral water, juice, soft drinks etc.
- Liquor includes: Danish specialities (Gammel Dansk, 1-Enkelt etc.)
- Snacks, bread, etc
- Free WIFI and charging
- Free TV, magazines and newspapers
However, with the current COVID-19 restrictions you can experince a limited selection of food and drinks.
Only 50 meters to the gates
Access is gained with:
KLM/ Air France's
- Business Class
- Flying Blue Platinium
- Flying Blue Gold
- Club 2000 card
Or by paying 179 DKK
Aalborg Airport Lounge opens 1 hour and 15 minutes before the first departure and open until the last outgoing flight.
Telephone: +45 96 329 711